The Obedient Child is a biblically-based, heart-based approach to parenting. Learning and applying the approach learned in this course will help moms and dads have well-behaved children who listen the first time. They will also understand the purpose of consequences and how to use them effectively to reach their children’s hearts.
Doesn’t that sound lovely? To have kids who
- LISTEN to what you have to say
- OBEY your instructions
And you’ll also know what to do when they don’t…without losing your cool!
This seven-week course is designed with busy moms in mind. Each week, you’ll watch a short video lesson and download a worksheet designed to help you implement the lessons…and see immediate results.
The Obedient Child has two modules: Did You Say Something? and But I’m Not Gonna Do It!
Did You Say Something?
- Lesson 1: Leadership
- Lesson 2: The Magic of Alpha Speech
- Lesson 3: The Simplicity of the Instruction Routine
But I’m Not Gonna Do It!
- Lesson 1: When Discipline Doesn’t Work
- Lesson 2: The 7 Principles of Effective Discipline
- Lesson 3: The 7 Categories of Consequences
- Lesson 4: The Break and the Positive Conclusion
I know that sounds pretty good, but I’m not finished! You’ll also receive a bonus lesson based on my popular Chores for Kids ebook. For moms who take action early and sign up before the end of 2019, I’ll even throw in a free copy of my Chores for Kids ebook.